Sunday, September 23, 2012

SAQA-Benefit Auction: last week starting tomorrow!


With my exhibition at Ste. Marie-aux-Mines so much at the forefront of my mind I have totally neglected to point out the beginning of the SAQA Benefit Auction, which has already been on for almost two weeks. But it is not too late to bid. One more week of reverse auction is starting tomorrow.

You can find a description of how it all works here. And the auction bidding form here.

And you can find my donated piece and many other pieces here

These are the times when prices drop:
Section 3 - September 24 at 2:00 Eastern - $750
Section 3 - September 25 at 2:00 Eastern - $550
Section 3 - September 26 at 2:00 Eastern - $350
Section 3 - September 27 at 2:00 Eastern - $250
Section 3 - September 28 at 2:00 Eastern - $150
Section 3 - September 29 at 2:00 Eastern - $75

But of course I hope you will bid early on, to help raise good money for SAQA. And please don’t bid only on mine – there are several other very beautiful pieces on page 3b! (I think I have been lucky to be placed in such good company.)
Please support SAQA and tell everyone how wonderul art quilts are!

No comments:

Post a Comment